Hittle is Looking for Skid Steer Operators and Crew Leaders!
Have recent circumstances led to an urgent need for you to find work? Business at Hittle continues to thrive, and we are hiring today to help meet the demand. Skid steer operators and landscaping crew leaders are among the most urgent positions we need to fill. As one of the leading family-owned and operated landscaping companies in Indiana, Hittle may just be a perfect opportunity for you.
What we’re looking for in a Skid Steer Operator:
As a Skid Steer Operator for Indiana’s largest family-owned landscape company, you will be responsible for rough grading and/or finish grading of residential and commercial landscape projects.
- • Safely load, transport and off-load skid steers and implements/attachments
- • Operate equipment to avoid utility lines, equipment and other workers
- • Add or remove soil within exacting standards to allow for proper drainage prior to the sowing of grass seed and/or the installation of sod.
- • Learn and follow both hand and audio signals from other crew members and know how to give signals to others
- • Maneuver equipment with attached blades in successive movements across work areas in order to move rocks, vegetation or topsoil and to spread, level and/or slope terrain
- • Choose proper attachments and connect hydraulic hoses, mechanical links, belts and more
Why Work at Hittle Landscaping?
- • Advance in your landscaping career
- • Work for a company that takes pride in their reputation as a landscaping leader in the Indianapolis area
- • Be valued as an important team member
- • Great culture
- • Competitive pay
- • Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- • 401k retirement plan
- • Year-round work
- • Paid holidays and days off
- • Local service projects
- • Free breakfast
- • Much more!
“Hittle has given me a great place to work and a solid career to provide for my family.”
– Armando L