Hittle Landscaping, Inc. is a family-owned company serving the needs of both residential and commercial clients. Since 1973, the Hittle family and our dedicated team of professionals have been helping clients to create and maintain extraordinary outdoor environments with a full range of services that add beauty and value and preserve landscape investments for years to come.
Our history of dedication to customer service, combined with a solutions-oriented approach and competitive pricing, ensure the highest level of personal attention, quality and value.
That dedication and commitment to our customers and our community has developed enduring relationships with many commercial and residential clients and has enabled Hittle Landscaping to become the Indianapolis area’s largest, and one of Indiana’s most respected, landscaping companies.
A Softscape / Hardscape Crew Member performs a variety of semi-skilled and skilled tasks in the construction and installation quality landscapes. They are courteous, responsible and dependable. Crew Members adhere to all Hittle’s safety guidelines and have a positive, can-do attitude. Crew Members are the face of Hittle and should be respectful and courteous.
– Utilize a variety of hand and power tools in landscape installation work
– Operate tractors, trenchers, saws, vehicles and equipment
– Installs bulk mulch, patio pavers, plant flowers, shrubs and trees
– Builds features such as retaining walls, seat walls, water features, pathways, pergolas and firepits
– Represent Hittle Landscaping in a positive manner
– Snow removal in the winter
– Commercial and Residential installations
– Ability to properly lift heavy materials, stoop, bend, stand
– Knowledge of uses and purposes of general construction and maintenance tools and equipment; safe work practices
– Ability to perform semi-skilled and skilled tasks in a variety of construction and maintenance activities; perform heavy manual labor; understand and carry out directions; establish and maintain effective working relationships.
– Experience and Driver’s license preferred but not required.
FULL TIME HOURLY RATE BASED ON EXPERIENCE!
Eligibility based on time of employment for 401(k), PTO, vacation days, holiday pay, medical, dental, vision, referral program ($1,000), home build mission trips to the Caribbean, and more!